the sweet and the sour...

Friday, July 13, 2007

Lazy summer for me :)

Well...it's mid-July and I'm loving the hot summer weather...as long as you have some a/c (which I did get fixed TG) and a pool that's not too far from where you are, then how can you go wrong?

I'm getting that mid-summer itch for fall. The itch usually finds me in the middle of any season. If it's summer, I'm thinking fall. If it's fall, I'm thinking winter, winter...spring - and so how the story goes.

So along with my summer enjoyment, I've hit a lazy spot.

Upon approaching the age of 30 I started to think about what I've done, yet how much I still want to do...transforming my life into less of the "must" do's and "want" to do's. This task may seem simple, however I've learned that the transformation takes time. To go from physical survival to spritual thrival (yep, my own word, how do you like it?) is possibly a life long process - so the question is, how do I get it down in a matter of years?

First I've set the goal of being all that I want to be in life by the time I'm 35. And not to say that in many ways I'm not all the things that I want to be now, however many of these things are still small seeds and the realization must get and be clearer. In other words, to ask myself what it is that I truly want to be and come up with the answers and then really be able to see it...takes some time. So it will take awhile before things manifest and I can see the fruits of my becoming...sour, yet still sweet.

One of the obvious things I am and want to consume more of my life with is writing. So "Lemonade" is a great outlet for me, something that I hope I can share with many people and they will come to love, just as I am.

But my summer (or maybe all season) laziness has gotten in my way. As you may have noticed, I haven't written in quite a few days...sour.

I also have hit cruise control on my coaching business as well. I just finished up an intensive 3 month course & just received a certificate of completion. Wow, another something to frame, except this one I am a complete proud parent of. The logo at the bottom says "infinite possibilities", how I am mad, crazy & in love with that!!

A few of my clients have drifted off into the abyss & I haven't spent time worrying about marketing for more.

This rush to create, pursue and accomplish has taken a back burner to a house that needed to be cleaned, kids that needed bedtime stories, my 40 hour a wk day job that needed calls to be answered, my car that got sick on me, brain frying reality t.v. and my need to relish in this summer before it is too soon gone.

No comments:

Blog Archive